Managed IT Services
- Remote Monitoring and Support
- Managed Networks
- Desktop and Server Backups
- SAAS Backup (Microsoft 365 & Google GSuite)
- Onsite Support
- Cyber Security
- Business Phone Systems
- New Systems
- Office PC's & Laptops
Contact us today to find out how Evertrain Technology Solutions can Manage your IT while you Manage your Business
Finding the Right Partner for Business IT Support in Adelaide
The Benefits of Choosing Managed IT Services in Adelaide
- IT service providers can provide a wide range of services. Teaming up with a qualified and experienced IT service provider will give you access to all the capabilities that you could need from an IT team. At Evertrain, we can help your business with server, PC and laptop installation and support; cloud computing or Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions; backup and disaster recovery solutions; IT security solutions; remote monitoring and management of IT infrastructure; and more.
- You get the support you need when you need it. How often does your business have a technology need that requires the assistance or support of a skilled IT professional? For many SMBs, these IT needs might be relatively infrequent, which in turn renders having a full-time IT team a cost-inefficient option. When you establish a relationship with a managed IT service provider, you can call us for the support or assistance you need when you need it.
- Scaling and growing is easier. Scaling and growing a business is a difficult process, especially from a technology infrastructure perspective. Working with a managed IT service team makes this process easier. We learn the ins and outs of your business as an employee would, but also have the resources and experience to help you scale gradually and strategically over time.
What Sets Evertrain Technology Solutions Apart Regarding Business IT Support in Adelaide?
- We provide attentive service. We love working with SMBs in part because we are one. We are not some big company that will pass your matter from technician to technician depending on what is most convenient for us. Instead, when you choose us for your managed IT services in Adelaide, you will have a single point of contact that you deal with for all your needs.
- We work across a range of industries. Our IT capabilities are not isolated to a specific industry or type of business. On the contrary, we love to work with a range of different clients, from restaurants to insurance professionals to sporting organizations and beyond.
- We offer additional services outside of IT support. In addition to considering ourselves a ‘one-stop-shop’ for our clients’ IT needs. We also offer a variety of services outside managed IT, including website design, domain management, business phone and internet setups, computer and accessory sales and home computing support. No matter your company’s technology needs, there is a good chance we can help.